Avatar Technologies Ltd (ATL) provides cutting-edge Electronic Revenue Assurance (ERA) solutions to revenue authorities. Avatar Technologies was founded by Global Voice Group S.A (GVG), technology specialists in financial protection and revenue generation systems since 1998.
Avatar Technologies is directly supported by GVG, and so brings to revenue authorities:
- GVG’s many years of experience in providing technology-driven revenue assurance solutions
- The expertise resulting from GVG’s track record of approximately 1.5 billion USD over eight years in new revenue generated for governments of emerging countries.
Our mission is to increase domestic tax revenue so as to reduce dependence on foreign aid—creating governments that are empowered, self-reliant, and free from external interference—countries able to determine their own futures. GVG’s many years of revenue-assurance experience in Africa has imbued Avatar (ATL) with a first-hand understanding of:
- the use of technology to fight tax evasion
- the under-declaration of revenues
- fiscal fraud
The introduction of billing systems at the point of sale prevents tax evasion, the under-declaration of revenues and fiscal fraud.
Avatar Technologies is more than just a world-class provider of anti-sales-suppression solutions.
ATL offers a full turnkey solution and complete infrastructure under build-operate-transfer (BOT) arrangements with governments for long-term partnerships.
This arrangement includes:
- fully funded Electronic Revenue Assurance (ERA) infrastructure, including EFD* devices, secure network and all requisite information-management-platform components
- 100% financing
- comprehensive staff and vendor training
- technology transfer and in-country support
- 24/7 in-country customer service support
*EFD (Electronic Fiscal Devices)—devices offering Electronic Billing, Electronic Tax Registers, Sales Register Machines, Sales Data Controllers, Electronic Signature Devices, Fiscal Cash Registers, Fiscal Printers, Certified Invoicing System, Certified Cash Register Systems, Fiscal Data Modules, a Control Unit and other anti-sales-suppression devices prescribed by government.